Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: <Nandaholz@aol.com>, <Bryan64@earthlink.net>, <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 19:44:20 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: <Nandaholz@aol.com>
To: <Bryan64@earthlink.net>; <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>;
<ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 5:47 PM

> Byran, I will attempt to spank both of you on my street tires. Wonder if
Tirerack will have a shortage of race rubber come the second week of
January. I haven't tired Kumhos yet...maybe I get a set after losing by .5
seconds or so.

The key word in the above is ATTEMPT.  Considering that Bryan has beaten me
several times on street tires (him on RE71's, me on Kumhos), your chances of
beating Bryan on Kumhos while you're running street tires are similar to
those of a snowball surviving intact during a journey to Hell.  Besides, I
could take you any day of the week, UFO-boy.  Bring it on! ;)

Scot - the trash-talkin' part of a complete breakfast! ;)
'91 CS Miata