Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: James Creasy <black94pgt@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2000 08:24:36 -0800
Melted sneakers? Got a solution developed when I drove an MGTD across
the country. Whenever I'd stop for gas, I'd soak my canvas tennis shoes
in water. By the time they dried out from the heat, it was time to get
gas again, very convenient. I don't remember having any problem slipping
wet shoes off pedals...
--Pat Kelly