Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: "Bryan Heitkotter" <Bryan64@earthlink.net>, <Nandaholz@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 19:47:52 -0800
----- Original Message -----
From: "Bryan Heitkotter" <Bryan64@earthlink.net>
To: <Nandaholz@aol.com>; <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>;
<ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, December 18, 2000 5:39 PM

> Have fun!  :)  Scot knows street tires lay the smack down at GGF... ;-)

Yeah, you guys have fun at GGF.  In case you haven't figured it out from my
recent posts, I won't be there if there's somewhere else to play :)

> Well knowing my luck I probably won't be on race rubber till March or
> April... I need street tires first, and my credit card limit is
oh-so-low...
> maybe I'll ask for them for my birthday. :)

It doesn't work.  I'm still waiting for my shoes and tire pressure gauge.
It's nice to have a Visa Platinum... (it's everywhere wanna-be racers wanna
be)

Y'know, I was toying with the idea of running CSP locally.  Now it looks
like we'll have a decently sized class; maybe I will stick with CS.

Scot
'91 CS Miata (without all that frou-frou stuff like Nanda's car) :-b