Re: How many cylinders do you have?

To: donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net, ba-autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How many cylinders do you have?
From: Sethracer@aol.com
Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2000 21:14:18 EST
In a message dated 12/18/00 4:08:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
donbarbmckenna@earthlink.net writes:

<< Well, it does if you'd driven around with the anti-Nader slogan "I Love My
 Corvair" bumper sticker(s) proudly stuck to the rear bumper(s). Remember,
 Seth?          Don >>

Yep - I still have my stickers, still love my Corvair. My Corvairs won
several SF Regional championships over the years, one in F-stock, another in
E/SP, and several NCSCC championships as well. Now they are uncompetitive,
especially in C/P. So I still have a nice street Corvair and I race a Camaro.
-Seth