RE: Thanks

To: "'lollipop@ricochet.net'" <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Subject: RE: Thanks
From: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:41:34 -0700
Exactly!  So, if it is 1:30pm and we are still on the fourth group, then no
fun runs until after the event, if any.  However, if we finish group 4 at
11am, then we can't start group 5 for two hours anyway so we might as well
have some fun.  That's what I meant and that's how it seemed to work
yesterday.

Peter