Re: Thanks

To: "Carl Merritt" <cmerritt@ati.com>,
Subject: Re: Thanks
From: "Scot Zediker" <roadsterboy@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 18:41:24 -0700
----- Original Message -----
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Sent: Monday, June 26, 2000 2:00 PM

> So what did people think of Tech on Grid?  Morning fun runs? (did you
> afternoon people feel perterbed about waiting to walk until fun runs were
> over?)  8 cone slaloms?  Traffic on the way home?

I'm somewhat indifferent to where tech is conducted.  On grid works for me
mostly because I don't have to search for it.  Off grid is good too, if it's
marked off well.

The 8-cone slalom was a bit much!  By about the fourth or fifth cone, I was
getting a little nervous.  I also watched a few people go through it with
the back end of their cars swinging out wider and wider as they got closer
to the end.

Traffic on the drive home was fine.  At least this time nobody hit me :)

Scot
'91 CS Miata