Re: Thanks

To: "Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" <PETER.THANA@Roche.COM>
Subject: Re: Thanks
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 15:23:11 -0700
--------------628A941AECB4DC97A02CF116

Let's remember the "printed schedule" includes three times: start time at 9
a.m., registration closes at noon; and afternoon (grps 5-8) won't start before
1 p.m. Other than those times, we're never late...:-) Any other "schedules" are
only in your head.
--Pat Kelly

"Thana, Peter {High~Palo Alto}" wrote:

> Hey Carl,
>
> It was a really great event.  The turnout may have been a little bit lower
> than what we get in the Bay Area, but to run 160-some cars through with that
> much time left over was *really* impressive.  Thanks to you and Ben for your
> efforts!
>
> I thought fun runs were a good idea for the morning.  The way SFR splits
> essentials into morning and afternoon groups, you really couldn't start the
> afternoon stuff that early anyway.  And it gave the morning people a chance
> to do fun runs and go home.  Of course I don't think we should do this
> unless the event is ahead of the printed schedule.  I also liked tech on
> grid.  Like Katie said it's one less thing to have to stress about early.
>
> Well, if you are waiting for the bad news, I'm afraid there really was none!
>
> Peter
>
> PS:  I don't remember if I ever mentioned this to you, but the wide angle
> lens on your camera is a keeper.  We were able to see that critical extra
> bit of KeS's frantic gesticulation...

 name="lollipop.vcf"

begin:vcard
n:Kelly;Pat
tel;fax:925 846 0118
tel;work:925 846 7728
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:pjkelly@napylon.com
org:Kelly Communications;Circulation
version:2.1
email;internet:lollipop@ricochet.net
title:Business Manager
adr;quoted-printable:;;P.O. Box 1203=0D=0A;Pleasanton;CA;94566-0120;USA
x-mozilla-cpt:;1
fn:Pat Kelly
end:vcard

--------------628A941AECB4DC97A02CF116--