RE: Thanks

To: Bay Area Autox <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Thanks
From: Carl Merritt <cmerritt@ati.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:00:23 -0700
Thanks, it was a lot of fun (and work) co-chairing the event.  The afternoon
went well, finished up by 3:30, and then ran an hour worth of fun runs, then
cleanup, and we were shaking hands and patting our selves on the back with
the motorhome packed at 4:55.  Not bad at all...

So what did people think of Tech on Grid?  Morning fun runs? (did you
afternoon people feel perterbed about waiting to walk until fun runs were
over?)  8 cone slaloms?  Traffic on the way home?

-Carl