re: THANKS

To: "ba-autox@autox.team.net" <ba-autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: THANKS
From: "Benjamin R. Martinez" <brmcapri@usa.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Jun 2000 07:42:26 -0700
Thank you all for help out, Dietrich Schultz and other tech people for
helping out teching cars, Jim Ochi for packing up the motorhome, Corey
Smith and Sharon Levy for helping Kristi and I at registration, Durk
Edwards for setting up the motorhome in the morning, Andy Mckee for
helping out when he didn't have to, Barry Chafin for getting things done
in the morning, Peter Thana for just helping out when we needed him and
all the others that help me out on sunday to make the event fun for me.
THANKS again Ben
--
BEN

DSP #60
Mercury Capri
-- Racing is life...all the rest is just waiting --