Re: RHD

To: Erichreich@aol.com, vintage-race@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RHD
From: KLynch7589@aol.com
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2001 22:24:30 EST
Well in my case, RMVR was about to have our big charity event & my GT6 was
just about finished. With it's motor installed without the clip on we motored
up & down the street until....nada! Seized cam,end of story & now what?  A
good freind allowed me
to use his MG1100 RHD ,my first time ever driving one!  It is a driver so I
drove it home with mild heart palpatations all the way. Come race day you
just do what you have to do. It just adds a few more brain wrinkles to the
old gray matter like, Not
trying to shift-open your door  handle @ full chat!  It's not humorous @ the
time but makes for big grins when re-living it.   You'll do just great, I
know it.
                                Kev Lynch