tvr

RE: Tuning 2500

To: "'Skip Gurnee'" <skip47@home.com>
Subject: RE: Tuning 2500
From: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 16:37:24 -0700
Thanks Skip. They are an okay source for stock stuff, and carry some
performance parts. Some other companies have a better variety, and often
better prices. It pays to shop around. Try this on for size:  Quaife LSD
diffs from Quaife UK, $850, from Quaife US $1495. When I bitched they
claimed it was a mistake and dropped the price to $1195. This is where the
net is really cool. You can surf for good deals and other enthusiasts are
usually prepared to pass along helpful information.

By the way, I heard Moss US bought Moss UK. It will be interesting to see
how prices and performance stock will change.

Stephen