tvr

RE: Tuning 2500

To: tvr@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tuning 2500
From: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:53:48 -0700
Thanks John. By the way, I checked out your website (again) and see it is
slowly being added to. Good work!

Are you aware, or anybody else on the list, what differential ratios are
readily available for the TR6 diff cars? I have the 3.46:1 ratio, and the
standard TR6 3.7:1, but I am looking for something numberically higher
(4.1:1 or 4.3:1). What cars did they come in, and how tough is it to find
them?

Stephen