tvr

RE: Tuning 2500

To: tvr@autox.team.net, "'Rikrock@aol.com'" <Rikrock@aol.com>
Subject: RE: Tuning 2500
From: "Hill, Stephen M EDUC:EX" <Stephen.Hill@gems7.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 09:16:30 -0700
Thanks Rich. I saw Ted's email about those diffs, which got me thinking.
What I really need to know is what cars the higher rate diffs came in.
Around here, in Victoria BC, there are lots of old British cars. I figure I
just need to find out what the 4:1 and 4:3 came in. Your comments on the
TR3/4 with overdrive is a good start.

Stephen