Re: [TR] List diagnosis requested TR6

To: "Ed Woods" <fogbro1@comcast.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] List diagnosis requested TR6
From: "David Brister" <david.brister@wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 17:48:06 +0200
I've had this with my 4A a couple of times over the years. Rear shock
absorber bolts can do this as can a brake shoe not being quite  tucked up
properly inside the drums. FWIW I'd take the rear wheels off and have a go
at both these before getting to diff mounts and diffs. Also those rubber
pads that you bolt up the diff with can compress after many years and give a
clonk.

David Brister,
1967 TR4A
(Thankfully clonk free.at the moment!)