Re: Rat Roadsters

To: <ZoboHerald@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Rat Roadsters
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:18:23 -0700
> And that's why I still enjoy multi-day meets such as VTR conventions (or
TRA or [insert club name here] meets). Yes, there's inevitably a show as a
"major" part of said convention or meet, but it's only a few hours out of
one day. The rest of the time, you've got rallyes, autocrosses, tours and
plenty of free time to simply walk around and chat with people and really
use the cars!

> --Andy Mace

Andy, that's terrific, you will really love it at Triumphest '04. Lot's of
activities from a dinner cruise on the lake (leave you'r car behind for
that), to autocross, funcours, funcana, driving and walking rallies,
parties, banquets, and just hanging out. I look forward to meeting you
there! :-)

Bob
(with no apologies for shameless plug)