Re: Rat Roadsters

To: stilton@protoprod.com (Scott Tilton), triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rat Roadsters
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 14:21:34 -0400
In a message dated 4/30/2004 1:03:57 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
stilton@protoprod.com writes:

> I guess that's why I like the concept of Car Meets more than car shows.
> I'd prefer to get together with various car groups and go for rides in each
> other's cars rather than walk amongst parked cars with
> their hoods up on a
> hot field.

And that's why I still enjoy multi-day meets such as VTR conventions (or TRA or
[insert club name here] meets). Yes, there's inevitably a show as a "major"
part of said convention or meet, but it's only a few hours out of one day. The
rest of the time, you've got rallyes, autocrosses, tours and plenty of free
time to simply walk around and chat with people and really use the cars!

--Andy Mace