Re: TR3A Antenna Placement Options

To: MotoPsyche@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: TR3A Antenna Placement Options
From: ZoboHerald@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2004 09:52:32 -0400
In a message dated 4/27/2004 12:19:18 AM Eastern Daylight Time, MotoPsyche
writes:

> Time to get serious about sound.  What are some correct placement
> options for installing a radio antenna on the 3A?  Any general tips on types
> and sizes of antennas and installation?
>
> Awaiting good reception...

Two relatively "popular" spots I've seen over the years are on the RH part of
the cowl/scuttle panel, and on the RH front fender, somewhere maybe 1' or so
forward of the door. Both could be considered "traditional" antenna locations.

Thing is, radios were dealer installed, and I don't know for sure that there
was any "preferred" location for the antenna.

--Andy Mace