RE: check out this honda site. really.

To: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: check out this honda site. really.
From: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 12:30:56 -0700
> my son showed me this and i was so envoius.   do we have
> something like this
> for triumphs ?  this is very active, detailed and organized.
> http://www.3geez.com/

Jeff McNeal tried to do something similar, but it seems most Triumph
enthusiasts (including myself) prefer to use the "lists".
http://www.totallytriumph.net

Malcolm Walker used to maintain a FAQ on the web, not sure what's happening
there.  Haven't heard from him in a long time.
http://www.islandnet.com/~walker05/triumph/trfaq.htm

It really takes two ingredients to do something like the Honda folk have :
someone will to spend the time to do it, and everyone else willing to use
it.  Seems like it's easier to find both of those when there are millions of
owners around instead of thousands...

It might be too, that many Triumph owners like traditional things ... like
mail lists ... and Triumphs ... after all, if we all immediately embraced
the latest and best technology, we'd probably be driving Minis or MR5s or
even MX5s ...

Randall