Re: check out this honda site. really.

To: "John Peacock" <mnypitgarage@cfl.rr.com>
Subject: Re: check out this honda site. really.
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 09:09:14 -0400
Cc: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>, "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h7PDC7VI009293
Message text written by "John Peacock"
>They are not factory sponsered and the Hondas that most of them drive are
not factory origional.  Most are young people that have a lot more time, at
least than I do. They drive those ridiculous little front wheel drive econo
boxes with huge racing wings and goofy sounding "fart cannon" exhausts and
think they have a race car.  Then they load them down with huge, heavy
particle board woofer boxes for the boom boom.  What it really anounts to
is
that they are just anoying and slow.  BUT they do work on them all the time
just like us because I kinda doubt the factory would approve of most of the
things they do.  And they are not sports cars by any stretch of the
imagination.
<

I suspect there is some factory support for the after-market parts out
there.  Perhaps only in the form of technical support.  But, just as
Chevrolet discovered, the availability of aftermarket parts helps move
stock cars off the show room floor.

I still don't believe the factory isn't out there supporting it in some
way.

Dave