Re: check out this honda site. really.

To: "Dave Massey" <105671.471@compuserve.com>, "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: Re: check out this honda site. really.
From: "John Peacock" <mnypitgarage@cfl.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:42:05 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
They are not factory sponsered and the Hondas that most of them drive are
not factory origional.  Most are young people that have a lot more time, at
least than I do. They drive those ridiculous little front wheel drive econo
boxes with huge racing wings and goofy sounding "fart cannon" exhausts and
think they have a race car.  Then they load them down with huge, heavy
particle board woofer boxes for the boom boom.  What it really anounts to is
that they are just anoying and slow.  BUT they do work on them all the time
just like us because I kinda doubt the factory would approve of most of the
things they do.  And they are not sports cars by any stretch of the
imagination.

With the exception of the S2000 I am not really all that fond of a car that
is as overpriced and overrated as a Honda anyway.  And the S2000 is pretty
pricey too.

Just my opinion, but you know about opinions.

John
00 Z28 Convertible(true factory hotrod that I work on constantly to make it
even faster)
00 Mazda 626($5000 less than a comperably equiped Accord)
61 TR3B but actually a 60-- still sitting
88 Jeep Cherokee for parts and towing