RE: check out this honda site. really.

To: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Subject: RE: check out this honda site. really.
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2003 08:21:48 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net> 42dbca82.dsl.aros.net id h7PCOPVI004090
Message text written by "Randall Young"
>It really takes two ingredients to do something like the Honda folk have :
someone will to spend the time to do it, and everyone else willing to use
it.  Seems like it's easier to find both of those when there are millions
of
owners around instead of thousands...
<

I think that is what separates us from the Honda owners*, we tend to do for
ourselves.  If we wanted an out-of-the-box sports car we wouldn't be
figgeting with Triumphs all weekend.  The same goes for out internet
activities.

(*yeah, yeah, I know, some of us drive Honda's for daily transportation but
the point is it is not our hobby)

My humble opinion is that we don't want no factory supported web forum, we
don't need no stinkin' factory supported web forum.

Dave