Re: check out this honda site. really.

To: <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: check out this honda site. really.
From: "Tom Di Iulio" <diiulio@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 13:33:44 -0600
Cc: "larry" <lstein6@earthlink.net>, "Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
  From: George Richardson
  To: Tom Di Iulio
  Cc: larry ; Triumphs@Autox. Team. Net
  Sent: Sunday, August 24, 2003 1:02 PM

  The deal is, that these are both main stream vehicles, with hundreds of
thousands of them out there, currently produced, and many suppliers.

  They sell advertising, which makes it a profitable full time business.

  All of our forums and web sites are done none profit at best, and at a loss
at worst.

  If someone put such a site together for Triumphs/British cars, would it
pay?