Re: Is there anywhere in the world...?

To: "Randall Young" <Ryoung@navcomtech.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Is there anywhere in the world...?
From: "Jeffery Howard" <nhoward442@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2003 22:18:35 -0500
Randall,
You may assume what you will.  While you only know what you have found on
line, your vision is very limited.

I have been to California and it is a very nice place.  It is not a place
that I would choose to live.  For a number of reasons it is a beautiful
place, but alias, there are people there that find it necessary to control
other people with their idea of right and wrong.  They try to inflict their
view of the world as it should be on everyone else.

While I appreciate the differences in people and places, it appears that you
have never left your hole in the wall except to make others look bad so as
to make yourself look better.

You have my sympathies.  You ARE a pathetic individual.

Jeff Howard
Rayne LA
USA
'68 GT6 Now I am the second owner