Power outlet in a TR3a

To: "Triumphs@Autox Net \(E-mail\)" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Power outlet in a TR3a
From: "David A. Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 15:19:07 -0400
Happy Monday all,

The new soft top is on the '3 and I would like to thank all of the advice
given on how to "stretch" this thing into place.  a couple of days of use
and I think we will be fine.  I will also be keeping a pair of leather work
gloves in the car to protect my hands when "popping" the lower doglegs in
place.  Those could give a real nasty pinch. Next comes the tonneau....

My current question is I want to install a 12v power outlet under the dash
to plug my cell phone into.  What ,in the lists' opinion, would be a good
circuit to hook the -ve side of the outlet to?  The +ve will be going to the
body earth.

Thanks
David A. Templeton
'59 TR3a - 9TS54226L ( "9" denotes the CDN import on year of mfr ) & now at
least with a cover on :-D
'74 Spitfire - FM10491L
Located in Guelph, Ontario, Canada