Whine in gearbox or differential?

To: "Randall Young" <ryoung@navcomtech.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Whine in gearbox or differential?
From: Bill Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2002 10:01:39 -0700
I am sure there are a lot of noises I cannot hear in Casper(he is
after all 45 years old) with the top down wind noise and the Monza
roar, however I choose to adopt the "head in the sand" approach to
such things. As long as he continues to get me where I am going (and
back), and as long as I give him proper Oil,Gas,Water and Lube I am
willing to forgive any rude noises he might make...there is this
somewhat annoying vibration at 2200 rpm however...<G>

--
Bill Pugh
1957 TR-3