Re: Critters living in the Triumphs

To: "Chambers, Robert D, NPONS" <rdchambers@att.com>, "Nelson Riedel" <nriedel@nextek.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Critters living in the Triumphs
From: "Rave Racer" <Ravewar@home.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 09:37:41 -0500
    The closest I've ever come to that is shooting flies with rubber bands.
I was bored.  Actually studying.  Right now I wish my mouse problem was in
my TR.  These little bastards are gutsy.  I caught a glimpse of one come out
of the gril of my stove top and jump into my toaster to get the crumbs.  All
this while I'm sitting watching TV less then 3 feet away.  Needless to say,
I got the Pellet gun out of storage.

       Rave Racer
'89 Jetta 1.8L 16V GTX
 http://www.vwot.org/members/Pete.html
'87 Audi 4000 Quattro Sedan
 http://www.audifans.com/registry/view.php?action=viewCar&carid=110
'72 Triumph GT6
 http://motorcities.com/contents/01I3H011116682.html
'83 Toyota Tercel (yoda)     Possible future Sandrail donor...  Maybe