Which causes steering to pull

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Which causes steering to pull
From: Barry Schwartz <bschwart@pacbell.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2001 06:24:04 -0800
Cc: spitfires@autox.team.net
I am away from my resources and my failing memory is acting up again.
Which is more likely to cause a car to pull to one side barring any other
maladies such as improper tire pressure etc. Castor or Camber.  Toe
certainly wouldn't as that would just cause the tires to just scrub off
tread if excessive.  For example, if a vehicle was traveling down a
straight road, what would cause it to wander or pull slightly to the left.
Something in my muddled mind has me leaning towards too much castor on the
left side (or not enough on the right)  but could someone confirm or deny
this for me -