Re: Incredible Touring Weather!

To: "Bill & Skip Pugh" <anabil@caltel.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Incredible Touring Weather!
From: "Fred Thomas" <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 14:05:40 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"

> we only have about 300 days a year of perfect top down weather...:-)
> The rule of the house/garage is "if you need to put up the top/hood,
> leave it in the Garage" Weather report??  Mid 80s, clear blue sky,can
> you spell "perfect"...

Geezs, here on the east coast about 3 months of cold weather, have'nt seen a
forest fire or floods, in many years, what's that other device you play with
out there quaking earths or something like that, oh yea, S.F. was destroyed
by a earth quake, read about em, never want to go through one with my top
down though.  <g>  "FT"