Re: Incredible Touring Weather!

To: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>, Chip19474@aol.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Incredible Touring Weather!
From: Bill & Skip Pugh <anabil@caltel.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 10:25:19 -0700
Ah Yes,
        I do remember the "weather" on the East Coast (spent 5 of the
longest years in my life working in Lexington, MA) Unfortunately here
we only have about 300 days a year of perfect top down weather...:-)
The rule of the house/garage is "if you need to put up the top/hood,
leave it in the Garage" Weather report??  Mid 80s, clear blue sky,can
you spell "perfect"...
        Getting ready for a trip to the Palo Alto British Car Meet
2000, on Sunday, nice little 100 mile jaunt, will the top be up??  I
don't Think So!  Oh, I forgot about the fall foliage in NE...guess I
will have to make a saunter up over Monitor Pass to view our Fall
Foliage.
        From Northern California,the foothills of the Sierra,
Calaveras County, I remain:

--