Re: Incredible Touring Weather!

Subject: Re: Incredible Touring Weather!
From: Randall Young <randallyoung@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:25:33 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

"Robert M. Lang" wrote:

> Randall mentioned not wishing to drive "top down" during a hurricane.
>
> I'll tell you what - RainX works great for this scenario.

With visibility under 20 feet, RainX doesn't help a whole lot.  I
followed a truck's taillights (and yes, my TR3A was topless) until even
he decided it wasn't safe to drive.  Spent the next year (well, 20
minutes anyway) huddled between the truck and the wall of a freeway
overpass, with the tonneau over my head, freezing my @%% off.

Probably wasn't an actual hurricane, but plenty close enough for me !

The last earthquake I drove through, just thought it was uncommonly
windy that day ... <g>

Randall