Re: Another Front Suspension Question

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Another Front Suspension Question
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 20:03:38 +0100charset="iso-8859-1"
Hi Michael
My old rotors (discs) I just removed from my 1974 Dolomite did have
something cast into them when new, but a quick scuff with a wire brush to
clean it up so I could read it actually cleaned it right off, I had more
chance of reading it before I brushed it!!

Graham.
2.5 PI MKII
Sprinted Dolomite
2000 MKI