Re: Fuel Leak

To: dezn490@wadnr.gov
Subject: Re: Fuel Leak
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:49:09 EDT
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 23-Aug-99 11:44:37 Eastern Daylight Time,
dezn490@wadnr.gov writes:

> Where can you get repair kits for fuel pumps ???
>  I have never seen any listed with VB or TRF.

Dave, TRF has a repair kit for the original AC pump. Part number is 8G2039,
cost $22.50.  Check to see if they have the rubber seal-- there was a note
that they wee attempting to get that part of the kit.  Victoria Brit has no
"kit" but does have some of the parts -- not the diaphragm.  Moss shows a
rebuild kit, w/o the seal for the diaphragm shaft (I guess that was what TRF
meant in my note above).  Moss part # is 378-530.  Let us know what you find
out if you check them.  Cheers.

Art Kelly