Re: TR-3A fender attachment

To: KTRIUMPH@aol.com, Triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: TR-3A fender attachment
From: Dennis & Bridget Lambert <lambertd@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 18:41:34 -0700
Ken,
After reading your and other's responses, I'm thinking maybe the
previous owner, or some body shop installed it
(the fenders have been repaired sometime in the car's past).  Maybe to
stop squeaks or rattles? I don't know.  I'm probably not going ot
reinstall it - it was hard and cracked anyway.
Thanks for the experienced input,
Dennis Lambert, (looking for a good rebuildable OD tranny...)