Re: TR-3A fender attachment

To: shang@sonet.net
Subject: Re: TR-3A fender attachment
From: Dennis & Bridget Lambert <lambertd@flash.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 1999 22:21:49 -0700
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Shannon,
Of all the responses so far, you are the only one who also has or had
this gasket.
Mine looked like a thin rubber gasket, sort of like weather-stripping -
not like a caulking gun installed material.  I am leaning toward not
replacing it. I have to agree that it should be unnecessary for either
electrolysis or rattle prevention.  If it does harden and crack over
time, it could cause more problems than it attempts to solve (IMHO).  If
I am really wrong on this, everyone please let me know.
Thanks, Dennis Lambert