Re: TR6-wiring an electric fuel pump

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: TR6-wiring an electric fuel pump
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 1999 20:39:33 -0400
Cc: "Keith S. Ehrlich" <kehrlich@dyax.com>, triumphs@autox.team.net
Given the amount of time it can take to develop oil pressure on some cars, I
don't
think it would be that good. I don't know of any cars that connect directly to
the
oil pressure switch; however many cars with computers will disable the fuel pump
if oil pressure is lost during operation. Not during startup though.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - http://www.merlingroupinc.com/tr3.htm