Re: skinny TR3 spare tire

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: skinny TR3 spare tire
From: Bill <wghook@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 1999 09:36:24 +0000
I am new owner of a  TR3 in search of a spare tire that will fit in the well
*with*air in it.   The PDO packed the well with a beautiful brand new label
bearing
Pirelli 15-165 but failed to mention that air was a problem.  Several posts ago
Frank Crowe had some of East Germany's *finest* available, but I was too late to
grab one.

If anyone else has something in the 15-145 to 15-155 range laying around or
knows
of some really cheap new ones that would just get me home again I would
appreciate
the info.and would be glad to pay what it takes to get one to Seattle.

Bill Hook,  Rookie '57 TR3 owner
wghook@earthlink.net