RE: skinny TR3 spare tire

To: TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: skinny TR3 spare tire
From: Randall Young <ryoung@navcomtech.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jul 1999 11:25:04 -0700
I've seen one used, years ago.  It was supposed to suck fresh air to put in
the tire.  It did sorta work, but I wasn't impressed, and I haven't seen
one in the catalog for many years ...

Besides, you can store several cans of 'that goop' in the center of the
spare tire, and not take up room in the boot at all <g>

Randall
59 TR3A