Haynes TR6 TR5 and 250 Manual

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Haynes TR6 TR5 and 250 Manual
From: "Wayne Tallack" <tallack@ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 17:22:20 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
If anyone (Canadian or otherwise) wants a photocopy of the Haynes manual
(until they can replace it by a reprint issued by Haynes or you are lucky
enough to find one on the secondary market) please email me.  I've almost
finished making a master 2 sided copy.  I plan to bind the final copy with
cerlox so it will lay flat when opened.  I only want to cover the cost of
paper and postage.  I've already committed to a couple of people so it won't
be much trouble to do a few more.

Once I know how many people are interested I can give a cost but I'm sure it
won't be more that $10-12 including postage.

Wayne Tallack, Ottawa Canada
1972 TR6  CC83984U