Haynes TR6 TR5 and 250 Manual

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Haynes TR6 TR5 and 250 Manual
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 00:26:46 -0000
A propos the recent thread in trying to get Haynes to re-publish the
above. I'd be surpised if they did - but you never know.

FWIW, a few months ago, I forwarded details to listers who contacted
me, of manuals and handbooks which I'd found in the BMIHT shop. I've
no financial interest in that activity but it may help those looking
for a publication of this sort to note the number of the following
book:

Reprinted original factory manual for TR6 inc TC and PI
ISBN 186982 6132
Original factory part no 545277/E2
BMIHT price 26.95 Pounds + P&P

I'm sure Barnes and Noble or Amazon could come up with something that
matches

John Mac