Re: TR3B: Remove Lower Wishbone Fulcrum Bushing

To: moag@ix.netcom.com, owner-triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR3B: Remove Lower Wishbone Fulcrum Bushing
From: WBabbitt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 16:44:34 EST
Dave,
These can be nasty, and hold pretty tight.   All four of mine were so tight
that I had to double check the manual to be sure they were removable.  Just
keep at it and be thankful that the body is not on (in the way).   I pretty
much went the same route as you.   Keep doing what you're doing for a little
longer.   I also used a large pipe wrench to nudge it along.   The bushings
are very hard, and it's difficult to get a good bite.   Once you get the
slightest movement, just keep reversing the rotation til you can spin them.
Good luck!
Bill Babbitt
TR3A in a bag (hopefully not for ever)
Gales Ferry, CT