Re: Judging "New" Triumphs, was Trailer Queens

To: thefryes@iconn.net, amace@unix2.nysed.gov
Subject: Re: Judging "New" Triumphs, was Trailer Queens
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 14:13:20 EST
Cc: DLMAssoc@aol.com, tr6guy@juno.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hey List-

Henry Fry mentioned that he thought it would be hard to restore a Heritage
bodyshell to a concours standard. I certainly agree. I restored one and there
were several shortcomings in the initial run of the bodyshells.  A second
batch of bodyshells which are being produced now are supposed to remedy some
of the problem areas.

If anyone is interested, I wrote an article in the 6Pack magazine about the
shortcomings. If you are interested in such a project, I would be happy to
talk to anyone and make some recomendations.

Hope this helps.

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY