RE: wiring question

To: "'fred thomas'" <vafred@erols.com>
Subject: RE: wiring question
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 1998 14:28:44 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Sorry I should have mentioned in the original post that I seem to only
drive my car on weekends. Therefore, the oil has a fairly long period of
time to drain from the cylinder walls. So the use intervals are not
"normal" at least I don't think they are. Hence my desire to compensate.

However, based on replies so far (Andy Mace, Barry Schwartz - thanks!),
I am being overly cautious. We'll see what other opinions arise. So far
I am starting to wonder if I should reconsider.

Peter Zaborski
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
Calgary AB Canada