Re: TR 4A STRUCK BY VAN

To: Justin Wagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Subject: Re: TR 4A STRUCK BY VAN
From: Tory Johnson <toryj@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 18:11:13 -0800
Cc: triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Hey,

Kinda makes you want to take these guys for a long finanacial ride,
dosn't it?......If i were you, i might go to the emergency room and
complain about my neck. For sure, your car will never be in the same
shape it was in before the guy hit you.....even if you do have it
repaired by the best body shop in town. I speak from experience. The
insurance companys have made things the way they are today.....It's kind
of a little game to see how much they can get away with. Remember, they
are not out to do you good, they are out to see how much money THEY can
make!.....Just my 2 cents.

T.J.
78 spitfire