Re: TR 4A STRUCK BY VAN

To: "Justin Wagner" <jmwagner@greenheart.com>, "Triumph News Group" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR 4A STRUCK BY VAN
From: "William West" <will_thane@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Mar 1998 22:56:52 -0800charset="us-ascii"
I almost had this same experience.  I was in my Spitfire behind a large,
beaten up chevy van waiting in the left turn lane for traffic to clear.
Loud hip-hop music echoed from the van and in a moment of impatience, the
driver decided that he was going to back up and move out of the turn lane.
I noticed the van start to roll backwards and assumed that he would stop.
He didn't. I didn't have time to honk my horn, he was simply coming back too
fast to make any difference. I threw the little spit into reverse and
glancing behind to make sure no one was there, squealed the tires and
bounced backwards.  The van must have missed me by millimeters...he stopped
and sped away.

Shouldn't it be more difficult for people to get a drivers license???

Will