Re: Moto-Lita

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Moto-Lita
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 17:21:32 -0800
Cc: hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk, philsmith <smith007@ix.netcom.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
GuyotLeonF@aol.com wrote:

> I knew it,I knew it!
> If I put DB6 it would be 5 and 'vicky verky'!
> Thanks for pointing out the fact that I am human,
> After all,to err is human,so I must be ever so human!

Leon,

You will learn as I have recently that before you put anything out
amoung this blood thirsty group, you'd better be damn sure you are
correct.  Rest assured that if you are wrong, you will be humbled (if
not pummled) immediately.

Remember the old axiom, "to err is human, to err on the Triumphs list is
downright stupid"  I think that's how it goes.

Cowering in the corner,

Joe Curry    '63 Spit