Re: Moto-Lita

To: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Subject: Re: Moto-Lita
From: "Johnny Storm:- International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 11:41:38 +0000 (GMT Standard Time)
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net

On Wed, 29 Oct 1997 GuyotLeonF@aol.com wrote:

> sensible!!!

Too right it could kill me!

> They can also be found in the most tedious motorbikes, blimey even a
> Harley seems desirable....:-)

> not?

  I hate the harley-style but it's better than the old-farts image that
BMW pervades!!!

>  > And who owns the Company that made your Mini,Spitfire,et al?
>
>   And Ford owns Aston Martin,but my Old fiesta was shite!!:-)

> long >>>before Ford bought Aston Martin

 My point exactly!!!  Just because Beemer now owns Rover doesn't mean my
spit and mini are tarnished by it!!!

> be >>>seen dead in an Elise,eh Johnny???

  Certainly not!!!! Not while caterham are making the VHPD seven and
21!!

   Johnny