Re: Moto-Lita

To: hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk, smith007@ix.netcom.com (philsmith), triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Moto-Lita
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 17:02:47 -0500 (EST)
I knew it,I knew it!
If I put DB6 it would be 5 and 'vicky verky'!
Thanks for pointing out the fact that I am human,
After all,to err is human,so I must be ever so human!
nb.you don't really have a Rover Mini do you?
Surely that would be getting dangerously close to the realms of being
sensible?,
Owning and driving a car on which you have to pay road tax?
Just like almost everyone else on this crowded island of ours!!!
nb.BMW engines can be found in plenty of seriously desirable cars these days!
McLaren F1 (yes please Mr.Lotto!),
Rolls Royce soon,
(in fact they liked the company so much,they'll buy it soon I expect!)
And who owns the Company that made your Mini,Spitfire,et al?
I rest my case in a DB5/6 kind of way.
ps.Personally I want a DB7 Coupe,even if the steering is a little on the
vauge side.
I'd learn to live with that foible,I'm sure.(in my dreams)
Regards
Leon