Re: VIN'S AND OWNERS

To: Patrick Bitton <pbitton@axess.com>
Subject: Re: VIN'S AND OWNERS
From: Joe Curry <curry@wolfenet.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 17:27:53 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Patrick Bitton wrote:

> Hey everyone,
>
>         Does anyone have a list of all the TR-6 owners? If so, how can I get
> a hold of it. I plan to put it in my web site.
>
> Thank you,
>
> Patrick
>
> WWW.TR-6.COM
>
> 1970 TR-6 1rst Yellow, then Blue, Now Red
> CC 52138 0(the crappiest one)
> 1974 TR-6 Orange
> CF-13548 U

I started my Spitfire list because I was curious, from there I turned
ambitious, then motivated, now I am rabid.  I had no idea that I would
start a trend.  Now everybody wants to have a list of their car.  Hell,
I think I've started a Movement!

It just shows everyone that my assumptions were correct.  It isn't just
me that is curious who has my type of car and whrer they are located.
Wouldn't it be fabulous if that data actually existed.

Everybody get busy and get those lists going.  I'll help anyway I can.

Joe Curry  (keeper of the Spit list)   THat's right I said "SPIT" not
####