Re: SU Dashpot oil

Subject: Re: SU Dashpot oil
From: James Charles Ruwaldt <jruwaldt@indiana.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Oct 1997 12:45:31 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Joe,
        That makes perfect sense, especially when you consider that, in
most road cars, performance is often sacrificed for drivability and
safety.  Thanks for the explanation.  Now, I'm sure that doesn't really
explain the shuddering I sometimes get when I accelerate, since my
dashpots won't hold their oil.:)
Jim Ruwaldt
'72 TR6 CC79338U
Bloomington, IN