Re: Audible buzzer

To: bollen@ibm.net
Subject: Re: Audible buzzer
From: Trevor Jordan <trevor.jordan@rmit.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 1997 12:12:09 +1000
Cc: George Richardson <gprtech@ix.netcom.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
At 21:59 +1000 8/10/97, Bollen wrote:

>Wow! This ios the first time I really got a thread going! If I'd known
>how complicated this was, I would never have attempted it!

Can you set out to create a thread; they just happen for all sorts of
strange reasons and lead in unpredictable directions.

In this case there is obviously a lot of interest and for me the problem
has progressed significantly, with lots of good ideas and suggestions,
before I even get to put my hands on the car this weekend.  What might have
taken me a day or more to resolve, should be complete in an hour because of
what I have already learnt and the deadends that I can now avoid.

Trevor Jordan